Get Presumptive Drug and Narcotic Detection On Your Smartphone.
- Automated Colorimetric Detection
- Works in conjunction with MobileDetect Pouches
- Results in Seconds
- Log and Save Tests with extra details
- Preserve chain-of-evidence with Pictures, Notes, Test Details, and GPS location for each test
- Build and Share Advanced Reports
- Logging and Reporting
- Drug Library with DEA fact sheets
- Patent Pending Process for Presumptive Detection on a smartphone
- On-board Tutorial and Training
- Runs on most Android and Apple Devices
Accurate Automated Detection
For the MobileDetect Pouches
Purchase a Bundle to Get Instant Access to the App
Get Automated Now
Access to the Automated Detection On the MobileDetect App
Custom Rugged Pelican™ Carrying Case with a Variety of Pouches
Optional: Rugged Hardware Preloaded with the MobileDetect App
Discounts on future MobileDetect Purchases, up to 10%
Premium Support with On-Demand Training and Assistance
*For multi-user licenses or other custom configurations contact DetectaChem
What is the MobileDetect App?
The MobileDetect App can be used to confirm the manual determination of the pouch results by adding a reliable, consistent electronic interpretation. The detection engine contained in the app was developed utilizing DetectaChem’s years of experience with the SEEKER line of handheld automated colorimetric detection devices. The app offers an orthogonal approach in presumptive testing of substances of interest. Through the MobileDetect App, DetectaChem is able to bring presumptive substance detection to the masses. With automated detection through the app, the user does not have to reference color charts and detection is not reliant on individual perception or at risk of human error. The app features advanced reporting capabilities that simplifies evidence collection and preserves test authenticity and connection to crime scene. The MobileDetect App allows for quick and powerful presumptive substance testing on the most popular platform in the world, smartphones.
Works with MobileDetect PouchesComing Soon
The MobileDetect App, which is available for download on both iOS and Android, automates the detection process of the MobileDetect Pouch. The App performs automated detection by capturing a picture of the Pouch and analyzing the reaction that has taken place on the testing swab. The MobileDetect app balances the image and adjusts for variations in situational lighting to make a more confident determination that removes the potential bias and variance in interpretation of the human eye. Detectachem is constantly expanding MobileDetect Pouch offerings to keep up with the evolving detection needs for substances and drugs on the streets. MobileDetect Pouches offer preliminary detection for:
- Narcotics- such as Heroin, Morphine, or Fentanyl
- Stimulants- such as Amphetamines, Cocaine, or Meth
- Depressants- such as Barbiturates or Rohypnol
- Hallucinogens- such as Ecstasy, MDMA, K2/Spice, Ketamine, or Psilocybin
- Other drugs of concern- such as THC or bath salts
Save and Log
- Get a determination in seconds
- Save and Log Results Automatically
- Result Files include detailed test information
- Add Pictures to the Test File
- Add Notes, GPS Location, or Videos
- All data is packaged in protected Storage location
The MobileDetect Pouch and App make a great addition in adding another link in the chain of evidence and helping to find narcotics in the ever evolving threat landscape.
- Law Enforcement
- Correctional Facilities
- Sports Arenas
- Community Centers
- Private Individuals
Swabbing a suspect’s hands for the presence of cocaine after the discovery of a brick found in the trunk of a car.
Swabbing drug paraphernalia for the presence of drugs in the absence of visible evidence.
Swabbing a piece of luggage or container for the presence of drug residue.
Utilizing Advanced Colorimetric Detection
- Utilizing 10 Years of Knowledge in Automated Colorimetrics
- Complies with National Institute of Justice Standard 0604.01 and UN Standard ST/NR/13REV1
- Presumptive identification has been ruled in court by many jurisdictions as an acceptable procedure to aid in probable cause
- Reliable method for trace allows preliminary identification of suspected drug or class of drugs in trace or bulk amounts in their pure and/or diluted forms
*Results should be verified by a certified Forensics Laboratory as required.
See User manual for more details.